TV Box Productions specializes in making high end programs. As a television production company, it develops and produces original programming. TV Box Productions is committed to working the best creative and visual artists and will specialize in taking established TV Producers into the television industry, developing competitive lucrative commercially successful TV projects. What sets TV Box Productions apart from competitors is the distinctive company culture, a knack for finding and telling unique stories and a highly organized infra-structure.
We Offer a range of TV and Production Services all designed to bring your script and idea to life.
Our Team includes Producers, Writers, Directors, Editors and Production Management.
Our series services are available a la carte so you can get precisely what you want
With our international experienced teams we will bring our and your creative idea to life delivered on time and to budget to the broadcaster.
From a one of special to a full commissioned series . We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you - your industry, your culture, your one of a kind challenges.
Exec Producers, Development Producers, Producers. Writer and Creatives.
Camera Operators, Editors, Sound Operators, Lighting Directors, Directors and Shooting PD’s
PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT TEAM:
Line Producers, Production Managers, Production Coordinators and Production Secretaries.
After training as a Chartered Accountant specialising in media, Mandy Calder was CFO for Initial and Harbour Pictures, where she’s still on the board.
Mandy is commercial and technically strong CFO providing executive-level financial and strategic leadership to media organisations through both strong growth & severe downturns.
Mandy is a media specialist with over 20 years of experience covering the entire delivery chain of media sub sectors, from creative through production, post, distribution, revenue generation and IP management and more recently social media and digital marketing.
Her passion is helping creatives adopt sound financial practices. She loves running (slowly!). She’s run 10 half marathons and the New York Marathon.
“Run Forrest! Run!”.
Brian Butler is the Vice President of TV Box Productions. Brian overseas all aspects of production, strategic planning and marketing for TV Box.
Brian brings a wealth of experience to TV Box having been in the industry since 2005. He has worked across a range of productions from Children’s Television, Documentaries to made for TV films. Brian feels that “TV is the best medium for reaching mass audiences and bringing great stories to life.”
Great story telling is the key to exceptional television and being able to develop programmes from idea to screen, is what has taken his career from strength to strength.
Through the years Brian has collaborated on a variety of programmes with the BBC, Pathe and Working Title to name a few. His connections and enthusiasm for great Television firmly places him in the best position to help drive TV Box forward.
“I want to make TV that makes people, laugh, cry, think and enjoy.”
Martin Heriot is highly creative, technically and logistically skilled Line Producer, Production Manager and Senior Coordinator, who excels equally well within a team or working individually. An energetic self-starter who is ideas driven and highly focused, with a proven track record of consistently delivering top quality content to tight deadlines under pressure. Outstanding experienced gained from two decades of working on multi-award winning and critically acclaimed TV shows.
Martin delivers high quality experience with Superb time management skills • Highly flexible, energetic, efficient and quick thinking.
• Overseeing and running a live studio • Working independently delivering daily deadlines maintaining attention to detail.
• Production management teacher • Eye for logistical detail under live transmission pressure, while keeping focused.
• Bringing a visual creative eye to screen • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Production logistical management • Presenting daily creative solutions at all levels from concept to transmission.
• Health and safety • Ability to multi task, perform at a high level consistently meet tight deadlines.
• Bafta Albert trained on Sustainable Production
Established: Co Producer, Production Manager and Snr Coordinator.
• Oversee a team 30 on a daily live Factual Entertainment shows watched by 4 million.
• Bringing larger visual acts to the screen overseeing Logistical and bringing a creative eye to solutions to increase audience figures.
• The first live staged music festival outside The One Show studio run over a week long transmission with international stars.
• Manage & Co Produce a daily show with the Producer, Asst Producer, Researcher and Production Manage ready for Air
Established: Line Producer
• Oversee a team 60 on a live Entertainment show watched by 6 million.
• In charge of all the business aspects of the physical production.
• Working closely with the director, production manager, first assistant director, art director and other heads of department.
• Ultimately responsible for overseeing all activities, and for ensuring that the production is completed on time and within budget.
• Co Produce the show oversee Manage ready for air,
bafta albert trained on Sustainable Production: https://wearealbert.org/
Tell us a little bit about your project. We will get back to you as soon as you can with some ideas of how we can make your story shine.
Marina Del Rey, California 90292, United States
By appointment only.